Saturday, July 9, 2011

just got #117 :)

   Alright, sorry i haven't been posting for awhile. My life has been super hectic. Oh, and before i go on, quick shout out to Tyler for getting me SOOO many new likes on the facebook page for the list. YOUROCK<3
    So pretty recently, i had my sister that my parents never knew they had till i met her (translation for you idiots-she's one of my best friends.) Sydney over to spend the night. At around, ohh, i don't know.. 4 in the morning, we started working on the list. One of the items was drink the ultimate suicide. What did we do? Put disgusting stuff in a cup and drink it. Let's see:
chocolate syrup, orange juice, garlic powder, garlic, lemonade, cocktail sauce, vegetable oil, ranch dressing, salt, pepper, shredded cheese, olive juice, olives, ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickle juice, horse radish, mashed up bananas, honey, tic-tacs, and all of this other random crap that we could find in my kitchen.
anyways, here's the link of us drinking the crappy stuff and my new youtube channel-
 http://www.youtube.com/user/Teboswife?feature=mhee

and here's the link of our facebook page-
http://www.facebook.com/pages/616-things-to-do-before-16/210042059027801

thanks y'all! OKAYBYE(:
lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment